Sunday, November 19, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hey all! Man I always run out of time before I send this email.. So it'll be short. 
Did service cutting down the jungle around a members lemon trees. thats what the pics are from. 

The work is going so good here. The ward is seriously the best. Got a new ward mission leader (the other was called to the Bishopric). Got some new really good investigators in our English area. I'll mention Travis and Patrick. They are sooo cool! So prepared. They both fell down the wrong path and are trying to turn their lives around. They love Jesus Christ sooo much! Travis came to church on Sunday and loved it. He stayed for Christmas Choir too!! (Can you believe I'll be singing in the Christmas choir? No, my voice hasn't gotten any better... but hey, maybe Angels will help me out and drown me out... haha)

Going to the Conners this week for Thanksgiving. Sooo excited!! Going to make Brownie Bottom Pudding Pie for pie night. So cool. 

Trying to get a Visitors center and some other stuff going out here to take the church out of obscurity (what last MLC was about). Super excited for the direction we are going. Also looking for tons of opportunities for service.

Gotta go. Just know I love you all! Also, Sister Jenkins is feeling much better and we're back to work =) So watch out Saipan! Haha just kidding. Watch God humble me this week just for that comment =p
Love,  
Sister Springer







No comments:

Post a Comment