Sunday, December 17, 2017

Transfer calls and stuff

I gotta make this email so fast because I am short on time this week.
Transfer calls were Sunday and.... drum roll please.....





Yeah I'm staying on Saipan forever with the best companion in the world speaking Chinese. =p
BUT! We lost two Elders... Elder Ieru and Elder Dodd. Elder Dodd is whitewashing an area on Guam, and he's only 3 transfers out! This is his 4th. He's a super funny Elder. He will do good things on Guam. Elder Ieru is the new Assistant! He is going to do sooo good. He is a very consecrated missionary. That leaves me and Sister Jenkins as the last of the old zone here on Saipan. Makes me really sad, but I know it's where the Lord needs him now.
Just quick note bout some of the pics. Went to the Bensons for making cookies and Brother Benson took our pictures. He's an excellent photographer ^^
Caroled at the Senior Center. Teddy asked for a Book of Mormon for Christmas. My ever-prepared companion gave him one ^^
Zone conference was on Saturday! Excellent. I love President and Sister Poston so much. Very inspired leaders!! It was great talking to President one on one too... Gift of Discernment is real, just sayin =) Also, the Book of Mormon has all the answers!! You just gotta search it's pages, diligently.

 
Sister Springer















No comments:

Post a Comment