Sunday, January 7, 2018

Quick email!



Hey all! I got like 2 minutes so here goes. 

I was on Guam when I heard about President Monson. I was with Sister Kaleopa and Sister Pokipala. When we heard, we all just went quiet for about 5 minutes. I can only imagine the reunion he had on the other side.... His wife, all those widows he took care of, and of course Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. 

Chuuk had a Chinese Baptism!!!! Elder Anderson was telling me about it (one of the Zone Leaders who has been teaching a couple chinese workers over there) To make it short, as I was talking to him I felt the Spirit so strong. I love Chinese people. The door is now open for her family to get baptized, even in China. (see MormonsandChina.org)

Saturday we had a zone service. I got to light a fire and take care of it! It was like I was camping all over again. Super fun. Thanks for teaching me how to make a fire, Dad! Came in handy. 

That's all I have time for. Sorry. I guess you'll just have to wait for more stories when I get home =p 
Love you all!!!
Sister Springer











No comments:

Post a Comment