Monday, March 19, 2018

A Wonderful Week!

Hey everyone! I hope all is well there on the other side of the world.

This week was sooooooo good. Emma got baptized!!!!! It was such a beautiful day!!! I just love her so much. Brother Conner baptized her. He said, "that's the first time I've ever baptized a pregnant woman. I had to put her clear under the water to make sure all of her went in!" Haha. Emma was so beautiful. I gave a Chinese talk too, so she could understand a little bit more. She's so sweet. I just wish you all could meet her, and all the other people I've been blessed to meet and get to know out here. I love Saipan, and the MGM!!! 
I just wanted to share something that President Poston shared with us missionaries. "
A Church member shared this observation:
“On one occasion, the disciples of Jesus were looking at
some nearby children, children typical of any time and place, perhaps a little
loud and undisciplined, perhaps dirty from their playing on the dusty paths of
their neighborhood. Suddenly the disciples heard a comment from Jesus, a
caution: “Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say
unto you, that in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father
which is in heaven” (Matthew 18:10). At this moment, they and we are watched by
eyes that are wiser, more realistic, more perceptive, and more charitable than
our own.”

I just thought that was so cool to think about. Everyone we meet, everyone we see, is a child of God, who has been given angels to watch over and protect them. I just read the part in Jesus the Christ where the Savior is telling his disciples the parable of the King and the sheep and the goats. Always remember that every soul you reach out to and help, you are doing that good deed to "one of the least of these my brethren." We are all children of God, and we all individually matter to Him. Always remember that truth, if you remember nothing else, when you are feeling lonely, or see someone struggling. Remember that the worth of every soul is great in the sight of God. 

Sister Springer






No comments:

Post a Comment