Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Year Anniversaries, Zone Conference, and Managaha!

Hey everyone!

Sounds like it got a little cold over there in the States. Sorry about that. You probably don't want to hear this, but today we went to Managaha to celebrate Mama's birthday (she's a super awesome Chuukese recent convert that everyone loves!). Managaha is a beautiful little island off the coast of island. Quite the tourist attraction, but you can still find little spots to yourself. Used that hammock my dad sent me even =) It was so warm, and while we couldn't get in the water, it was still super fun!

This week we had zone conference, so President and Sister Poston flew in. I love those two so much!! Zone Conference was excellent. President Poston taught us Sisters how to study our Patriarchal Blessings. My eyes have already been opened to so much more!! I get to see them again this week cuz I'll be flying to Guam again for MLC. This will be my 13th! So crazy.....

This week Sister Jenkins and I hit two different year marks: One of being companions on March 1st, and the 2nd of being on Saipan for a whole year. So crazy to think about! I love my companion, and am truly blessed to have spent the last year as her companion. We continue to learn more about each other every day, and continue to strive to see past each others weaknesses. It seems like the natural man in all of us really wants us to see those weaknesses only the longer we know someone and the closer you get to someone. But as we stay close and drawer closer still to Heavenly Father, I know we see each others strengths more than those weaknesses. I know this is true in any relationship, whether it be marriage, dating, friendship, whatever. If you are close to God, you can love anyone. 
I love Saipan with all my heart, and it's going to be so hard to leave. But I'm trying not to think about that, only to live every moment I have here with joy. Missions are just so awesome, and God is so great!

Love,
Sister Springer

PS FAM: Sorry If I don't reply to all your emails, almost out of time to email. But I love you all!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment