Sunday, May 7, 2017

Hey fam!

Hey my Family!!! Thank you for the package, I loved it!! Couple of things:
I haven't been able to send pictures for awhile because my SD card won't read on comps for some reason. I bought a new one for now. Can you send me my camera cord so I can plug my camera into the comp?  It should be in the bottom drawer of my desk file, at the back, in the camera box. 

Sis, thanks for the music!! Lots of good songs, and I am excited to add some to the music I have. Unfortunately, I guess I wasn't specific enough/I forgot to tell you the rules as I found them out..... So, I cannot listen to EFY music at all, and I think that includes young womens too. I also cannot listen to stuff that's a little more... Well, not your mother's LDS music haha. So yeah... To sum it up, if it's MOTAB, no matter what, I can listen to it. Also, Classical (no thanks), and any hymns. Hymns, as it has been explained to me, is any song that you could have in Sacrament Meeting, whether it's in the hymn book or not. One of my favorite artists right now is Fernando Ortega, and his music is a good thing to base it off, I think. I'd take a flash drive of some music, if you can. Hilary Weeks is ok, long as it's not EFY =)

Thank you for the chocolate too! And the Pens. Those pens are my new favorite. I think I should be good for awhile now =) The banner is my FAVORITE!! Sister Jenkins has been studying the characters in free time, and she says they look super good. I love it sooo much. I hung it above my bed. It was a great idea =) Kalli's hand is adorable. I can practically hold it ^^

Mom: Sister Fehoko leaves in two weeks.... could you send her a package ASAP? If you haven't already. It doesn't have to be anything big... But I know she would really love it. Talked to her a bit at MLC. She's really excited to get something haha. Again, nothin fancy. 

Sooo excited to talk to ya'll next week!!!! Can't wait to see you!!!

Sister Springer

No comments:

Post a Comment