Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Hike with the Youth and stuff.... Great week!

Hey all!!

This week flew by! Half the zone was sick... no good. I didn't catch it, but hopefully it stays that way! Flew to Guam this week. President mixed it up a little... instead of flying out Saturday and returning Monday, we flew out Wednesday and came back Friday. It was pretty cool. It was nice to be at the Saipan Ward for fast and testimony meeting! I love the members here so much. We have such a crazy mix of cultures! Chamorro, Chuukese, Chinese, Korean (those are Korean girls in the picture from the Culture night. Thought you'd enjoy that, Dad ^^), American, Filipino, Palauan, Pohnpeian... so many! It's really cool how the Gospel unites people though. Love this church!!! 

MLC was really good. I love President. The whole mission struggled on baptisms this month.... So we got some chastisement, but also lots of loving encouragement. It was really cool. He is a really good teacher and leader. Basically, I learned I need to have more faith and be more consecrated. I always love the Spirit there! Also, Sister Kaleopa is now a Sister Training Leader too, so she got to come with me! 

So the culture night was really fun. Sorry I didn't get pics out last time. There were tables representing stuff from different cultures. There was tons of food from different cultures too, so that was fun. Then people danced/sang dances and songs from their cultures. I love the island cultures!! So cool. The missionaries sang I am a Child of God in like 6 different languages, couple lines each. Chinese included!!

Let's see... This week, Anbby moved out of her house. This morning we went on a hike with the youth to Bonzai Cliff. That was super fun! Found a huge spider that Lee, one of the youth, held like it was his pet. Crazy. All the missionaries had brunch at the Conners after. That family is soooo cool!! I love them =)

Anyway, I think that's all for this week. Keep pressing forward. I know times get tough, but God is very aware of our individual circumstances. Stay faithful. He blesses us in so many ways, in ways we can't even see right now. Hard times may come, but they pass! Love you all so much!

Sister Springer
























No comments:

Post a Comment