Sunday, February 25, 2018

China in Saipan

Hey everyone!!

This week was really busy..... But I'm about out of time, so this email is gonna be short. Sorry about that, eh?

Hayden, our next door neighbor, got a job on a ship so he's gonna be gone for 4 months. So I had to say bye to him. I was so sad.... I told him we have a present for him, and ran inside to get a Book of Mormon. I gave it to him and he held it up to his chest and said, "Thank you" almost reverently. So sweet ^^ He might look like a tough sailor on the outside, but he has a really soft heart. 

We went to Freddie's funeral on Saturday. It was hard to see the family so sad, and many tears were shed. I'm so grateful for the plan of salvation that we have. 

Sister Lawrence went back to Pohnpei this week. I hope she continues working with the missionaries there! Going to miss her. She helped me remember lots of my Pohnpeian though!!

I love the Chinese people!! And all the Islanders! This is the greatest mission in the whole world!! I know so many random words in like 10 languages... haha. 

Love you all! Have a great week! Keep reading the Book of Mormon!!

PS Emma and Felicina are both back on date!! Emma is especially excited to get baptized =)

Sister Springer



No comments:

Post a Comment