Monday, October 2, 2017

Another week gone by

Sometimes I feel like that country song... "The days go by... I can feel em flying like a hand(?) out the window in the wind." Missions go by way too fast.

This week was really great! I don't have time to tell everything.... So many stories I have to save for home. Makes me be more diligent about journal writing I guess, haha. 

Had dinner with the Phairs again and Walter/Xingjin/Jojo. They have the coolest house! Lots of excercise equipment. Their 9 year old boy is working on being the next American Ninja Warrior. 

Went to MLC. Lots of fun, I love getting together with the Sisters and Elders and counseling together. Learn lots every time. 

New change... Elder Ieru and Elder Taan were impressed with Sister Jenkins and my teaching, and so asked President if we could have a small area to teach the locals. He said he was all for it. Don't know the boundries yet, but it looks like we'll be teaching a few locals while still covering the island of Chinese people. Gonna be fun, but challenging. Good news for all of you is I'll hopefully be a master planner by the time I get home, and on time =p Hopefully!

I love President and Sister Poston. They have so much love for each missionary, and care so much about our futures. 

Office couple, Elder and Sister Christensen are going home this month. Gonna miss em.... They are so sweet. 

New couple, Elder and Sister Campbell just got in. (They said they don't think they have relatives from Canada, sorry Mel....) They are from Idaho. Elder Campbell is the new counselor in the Mission Presidency. 

Have four assistants now. Two are gonna be on Chuuk trying to build up the church there, and training. Big tasks for them... Elder Dewitt and Elder Huffaker. 

Got to see Elder Robertson, who was in the MTC with me! He's doing great. He's a Zone Leader on Chuuk now. 

That's about the sum of my week..... Sorry it's lacking in so many details. Just know that I love you all so much. Keep following God, and always strive to be a disciple of Christ in everything you do and say, even if no one is watching. 

Love you, talk to ya'll next week!
Sister Springer














No comments:

Post a Comment